1 Fur Rm Left!Cosy&Comfy Mus/ArtsHs
1 Fur Rm Left!Cosy&Comfy Mus/ArtsHse Cples OK.Cls to Shops.Feb 1st
If you just got into town and need a room asap then we can help you out...we might have the perfectly affordable room for you for January 1st !!
Couples are more than welcomed!!
We have a couple;0) of options for you traveling couples or friends wishing to save a little $$ by sharing a room....
*UPDATE* Currently we are Aitor from Spain,and Sabine&Roger from Germany! Also, Youp,from the Netherlands &Danny from Ireland. Looking for easy going and clean roomies to round out the house a soon as possible...
Here are a few facts about our house:
~ The guys and gals that have stayed with us have been from all over the world:
France,Germany,Austria,England,Scotland,Ireland,Spain,China,Japan,Korea,Persia,India,New Zealand,Australia US.And More!!
~ We have rented rooms out to travellers, teachers, students and professionals over the last 5 years...
~ Are prices not changed since we began renting fur. rooms.
~ While the outside of the house looks a little worn and tattered,Its Very clean on the inside;0) The price of $525 per month breaks down to less than $18 per day based on a 30 day month.A great deal compared to Hostels/Hotels.And you get your own room!
- Each room has: Bed (single or double), Desk, dresser,reading lamp and linens if required.
- Hydro,heating ,hot water,telephone( long distance extra),ADSL internet are ALL inclusive/included.
- You would be sharing with 5 other roomies (myself included) a 2 floor-4bdr house.
- The common areas (Kitchen, living room,bathroom and 2 patios!) are shared and kept clean by yourselves
- The kitchen is fully stocked and the Living Room has a Big Flat screen TV and extensive dvd/vhs collection
- Cleaning is done once a week by myself and all I ask is that you clean/pick-up after yourselves in the shared common space.
The house is 5-7 minutes to Broadway/Commercial Drive Transit station.The Brdwy/Commercial Dr. station has a Safeway (Groceries), Shoppers Drug Mart, 3 major banks (CIBC/Scotia/Bank of Montreal) and tons of cool restaurants,pubs and shops! <br If you work downtown it should take 15-20 min just walking and taking the Skytrain.
We are really social roomies and its our home and we want to live with people who will treat it respectfully and enjoy the company of other people:0)We are not a hotel... Our Ideal Roomie is:
~ Working or seriously looking for work.
~ Clean and respectful of your other roomies.
~ Does not do hard drugs or heavily drink. We love having dinner parties and have a great space for it!!
~ Planning on staying more than 3 months or longer.(We have done monthly rentals just would prefer not to)
~ Loves Music and Movies and sharing stories with your fellow roomies...this one is really important!! Contact us by calling 604-255-9720 and/or leave a msg. ,# and time to call you back.Or Email us;0)
Look forward to talking,meeting and possibly living with you!